• Feed RSS
In one of the most bizarre incidents EVER, Ramakant - a washer man working in Ahmedabad - shoved up an air filling machine's nozzle up the rectum of his friend Vivek. Why?

All for fun of course. Both of them felt that it would be very funny to see an inflated Vivek floating around the room. Things didn't go quite according to plan, and Vivek's intestines burst under the pressure.

The police have booked Ramakant for negligence. Heh.

(Source IE)

11 comments:

  • Did the guy die?

  • Nope. He lived.

  • Well, that's good.

  • OMG, just when you think you've heard just about everything...who would ever think someone would even think of shoving an airhose up someone's rectum? They must have been VERY good friends. Well, maybe not so much anymore.
    kpasa
    http://www.kpasa.blogono.com

  • Well, I thought it was funny. Hadn't read that story. Glad he's not dead, but either way, still funny.

  • Anonymous said... 10:42 pm

    indiaholic.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

  • Anonymous said... 12:58 am

    You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

  • Anonymous said... 3:20 pm

    You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

  • Anonymous said... 10:20 pm

    I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

  • Anonymous said... 3:29 pm

    Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

  • Anonymous said... 2:40 pm

    Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Post a Comment