• Feed RSS
As I have never been a big tennis fan I am a nobody to comment on Tennis Beauties. If I was asked to compile a list I would have started that list with Sharapova and would have sat there staring at the ceiling. Luckily other people have made that list and it just convinces me that there is a serious dearth of beauties. The list begins with Gabriela Sabatini and ends with Sania Mirza and this is an alltime list so that should tell you something about what to expect. Nevertheless I think I should just post that list here starting from the bottom of the lot:
Note: This list was compiled by the chineese. So no use abusing me about my choice.

Sania Mirza
Justine Henin-Hardenne
Maria Sharapova
Mary Pierce
Daniela Hantuchova


Martina Hingis
Anna Kournikova

Steffi Graf
Chris Evert
Gabriela Sabatini

0 comments:

Post a Comment